"When you can't find the sunshine, be the sunshine." - Unknown
Life is suddenly much brighter while in the midst of luxurious surroundings and on top of that extra support is there when you need it most. Our new Personal Care suites at The Seasons @ Alexandria offer just this perfect combination. While hosting both studio and one-bedroom options, these beautiful living areas are perfectly designed with you in mind. Our new campus also provides both indoor, as well as outdoor space where you are invited to spend peaceful moments on one of our many patios or garden areas.
When making decisions regarding which option best meets your needs, here are some helpful pointers to consider.
What is the difference between Personal Care and Long Term Skilled Nursing Care?
- Personal Care Suites offer many amenities and services, as well as assistance and supervision, while providing an enhanced living environment. Personal Care also promotes and encourages continued independence, all the while providing the support needed to live your life to the fullest.
- Long Term Skilled Nursing Care provides a high-level, around-the-clock nursing and clinical support for those who have become completely dependent upon others for management of activities which are necessary for daily living. In some situations, residents may still be able to manage a few things on their own, however the majority of their care needs must be met by the help of others.
Positive Quality of Life
Embracing our resident’s independent lifestyle without the extra worry and burden of managing day-to-day struggles alone is a top priority when you are a resident at The Seasons @ Alexandria Personal Care Suites. Encouragement and acceptance are key components when transitioning from home to a place where some extra support is needed.
Gardens Bloom Hope
Our gardens at The Seasons @ Alexandria are accessible to Personal Care residents and their family and friends. These beautiful areas have a positive impact on the mental health of all experiencing them. The familiar sounds, scents, and sights of nature are soothing and calming to everyone, and the extra mental stimulation is extremely beneficial to elevating one’s mood.
Serving With Love
The Seasons @ Alexandria’s Personal Care Suites offer an abundance of beneficial amenities and include:
- Large Private Bath with Walk-in Shower
- Flat Screen TV in each suite
- Medication Management
- Three Nutritious Meals Served Daily
- Assistance with Daily Living
- Weekly Housekeeping, Daily Tidying
- Laundry Service
- Emergency Response System
- Event Planning
- Professional Salon Service (Beauty & Barber)
- Utilities Included
- Intimate Gathering spaces
- Wifi Service
- Transportation to Pre-Scheduled Events
Plus, much more….
The Seasons @ Alexandria’s 10-acre state-of-the-art campus is
designed for the senior community to “Live Life to the Fullest.” Our goal is to enhance your lifestyle with a full list of amenities, programs and professional services provided by a dedicated and caring staff.
To learn more about The Seasons @ Alexandria Personal Care Suites and to hear about our current “New Resident Promotions” we encourage you to contact:
Marvalyn Zix at (859) 486-0121.